Welcome to Balgowan House
Situated in Dundee's West End, Balgowan is a stunning mansion house built circa 1900. The house offers three guest rooms with many elegant period features and we provide our guests with a traditional Scottish breakfast, free Wi-Fi and off road parking.
All of the rooms at Balgowan are beautifully furnished with en-suite facilities and have a flat-screen TV and a DVD player. Some rooms have panoramic views across the botanical gardens and the River Tay. Balgowan House is only a short walk from the city centre, making it the perfect location to relax and enjoy the sights and sounds of Dundee
Stay at Balgowan House and enjoy ...
- A beautiful location with stunning views
- Spacious en-suite guest rooms
- Ample free parking
- Nicely furnished en-suite accommodation
- Freeview TV in every room
- A choice of full Scottish or continental breakfast
- Free wireless internet access
- Easy access to Dundee City Centre, the Airport and hospital
- Short drive to famous attractions like Glamis Castle and St. Andrews